Metropolis Rugby Club

USARugby, Midwest Division 1 & Division 2

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What is "The President's Pie Hole"?


Well, my friends, that'd be my big mouth. Alas, I do not intend to go on any political tirades or anything like that. It is my intent to do my best to chronicle our journey, my journey, Metropolis' journey to the Division I National Final Four. That journey continues with our trip to Columbia, South Carolina this weekend.

As you know by now we face the Norfolk Blues on Saturday in a match that we have been preparing for since January...heck, since spring of 2009 if you really want to be technical about it.

So, back to the purpose of this Blog: It will NOT serve as your real-time game updates. Those will come across Facebook, email and Twitter. I do plan, however, to update this site a number of times starting now with notes on preparation, travel, team state of mind, etc. as we continue down this road. That is the plan anyway, one which now requires me to travel with my laptop, but I'll live I suppose. That's it for now, I'll do my best to exceed your on-line reading expectations...oh, and not let you down on the pitch either. See you Thursday @ training!

2 comments:

  1. Kick some Norfolk ass Metropolis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. game on Sat 9/18, please email time of day and location. Old fart wants to introduce new guy to the game.
    Tony Giorgio
    giorgio.tony@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete